Here is our list of benefits when dating a taller man…
• Well nobody wants to date a shorter man!
• Tall, dark and handsome need I say more!
• Tall men generally have big feet and big feet generally means big…. (I knew you were all thinking socks!)
• Tall men give you a sense of security and safety.
• You will never lose them, they are easy to spot in a crowd
• In a pool, they always have their feet on the floor even at the deep end.
• They have more trouble finding clothes to fit than you do!
• They know exactly what three quarter length sleeves are as that’s how most jumpers look on them
• Kids generally love them as they can be picked up really, really high.
• When it comes to a heated argument the taller they are the harder they fall.
• They can reach things at the back of wardrobes.
• Tall men can easily dust the coving!
• They can pick items off the top shelves at supermarkets.
• You may be lucky and one day they might become an international basket ball player and earn 10’s of millions of pounds.
• Tall men have to drive big, expensive cars, it’s the only ones they can fit in.
• Tall men can give good weather updates.
• Tall men will usually hit something low hanging before you do!
• Tall men have big beds!
• Tall men have big sofa’s!
• Tall men don’t need step ladders to paint ceilings or put up wallpaper
• You have a great view at pop concerts when you sit on their shoulders.
• You have a legitimate reason to sit in the emergency exit seats on a plane.
• You can wear killer heels and still be shorter than him
• Tall men look good in suits
• Tall men usually have bigger clothes which can be worn as bed shirts, “cuddle up” jumpers and lay about joggers!
• Tall men usually have long arms which can be wrapped around you for warmth and security.
• They can see over garden fences and so can do the “nosy neighbour” thing!
Have you dated a taller man? Are you dating one now? If so, have we missed any benefits out? Leave yours in the comments below
You can find your taller man by visiting www.tallsingles.co.uk.
Ready to get started on tallsingles.co.uk? Why not read our post on What makes a good profile photo?
Join our tall community on Facebook
So why not join our excellent Facebook group called “What’s the weather like up there” (We hope you like the name as much as us!), it’s great to share tall stories like this one, or tall humour, jokes, basically anything tall-related. You can join by clicking HERE.